Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Out of Frying Pan into the Fire!

The mystery items from the "What am I' competition were the bottom of frying pans! These magical images were via one of my favorite blogs Junkculture. The clue was a link to Junkculture in my side bar!
The photographer responsible is Christopher Jonasson, whose investigation of worn out frying pans is titled Devour. Christopher says, "Devour is a poetic comment on the downfall of the world as we know it. The photographs investigate a series of frying-pans and the wear and tear they have encountered over the course of their lives."
The winner is Julianne from Sister Outlaws who, after having a few stabs including door knobs and darning mushrooms finally deduced the correct answer.Julianne has chosen this Colour Kitten brooch as her prize. Yay !

12 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Thanks heaps - I follow the junk culture blog now too. Oh and I thought really hard about your clue and clicked on everything on the page. I tried really hard because I love this brooch - now I'm going to buy a few more in other colours for my sisters...and I have many many sisters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Today is my birthday too so this is like an added birthday present! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray to the birthday girl! Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winner! I was going to say bottom of pans but thought I was being...just a baking kind of person ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, and Happy Birthday to Sister Outlaws. great guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I hope you don’t mind but I featured one of your projects on my web log. http://cecrisicecrisi.blogspot.com/2012/03/progetti-fai-da-te-cucito-e-risuo.html
    Cheers, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desins are awesome,LOVE that brooch! a new follower!
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I commend the informative article you provide in your articles. Ill bookmark your blog and play a joke on my friends explore up in your blog frequently.If tenable, as you on dexterity, would you insight updating your blog with more information? It is hellishly helpful in behalf of me.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete